- About Us
- Contact Us
Adeptia is a team of energetic, enthusiastic, high-performing individuals who have a strong desire to excel at whatever they do. We believe our people are our most important asset. Adeptia hires individuals who are highly motivated and skilled and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We welcome exceptional performers who are enthusiastic about the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a dynamic environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of a company, want to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts, and realize future career growth opportunities, Adeptia is the right choice for you.
To apply for a position at Adeptia, please send us your resume and a cover letter which clearly states the position you are seeking.
Adeptia has been in business since 2000, and many of our original employees are still working with the company today. There cannot be a better testament to what a great place Adeptia is to work. This is due to the exciting, positive and fun environment that Adeptia provides for its team.
Adeptia culture is all about commitment to success, commitment to customer delight, high-integrity, and a desire to build world-class software products and solutions. Every Adeptia employee is committed to the goal of providing highest quality product and services to our customers.
Adeptia prides itself on being an ethical firm committed to the professional growth of every employee. Through a fast-paced work environment, professional development and training, competitive salaries, intellectual stimulation and regular interaction with top executives, we provide employees with a truly merit-based system.
Adeptia seeks to foster an environment of creativity, hard-work, integrity, trust, and work/life balance. Even with two office locations at Chicago and in New Delhi, India, Adeptia has been able to create a single company-wide culture due to daily phone and video interactions between team members and frequent travel by engineering staff between offices.
Software EngineerEmployer: Adeptia, Inc.
Title: Software Engineers
Location: Chicago, IL
Position: Full time
Description: Software Engineers for Chicago, IL location. Analyze user requirements and procedures to develop software for automating business processes. Maintain and upgrade customized software. Develop application architecture, create design documents, build business work flow and review code changes. Architect enterprise applications and workflow to process data based on industry standards, including cloud based environment. Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Object Oriented analysis & Design (OOA/OOD) using UML, Linux, XML, Struts, Swing, BPM, ETL, ESB, BPMN, SOA, XPDL, EDI, RosettaNet, BPEL, ETL tools, Amazon Cloud EC2, Maven, Install Anywhere, or ebs.
Qualifications: *Masterís degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 2 years of experience in software development required. Previous experience must include: Java, J2EE, JDBC, OOA/OOD using UML, Linux, XML, Struts, Swing, BPM, ETL, ESB, Amazon Cloud EC2, Maven and Install Anywhere technologies while using the BPMN, SOA, XPDL, EDI, RosettaNet, and BPEL standards. Must have architected enterprise applications running on cloud environments. (*Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 5 years of experience in software development also acceptable in lieu of Masterís + 2 years of experience)
Send Resume to: Send resume to: Deepak Singh, REF#GS, 443 N. Clark Street, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60654
Sales EngineerLocation: Chicago, IL
Position: Full time
The Adeptia Sales Engineer will be the primary technical resource for the sales team and will be responsible for:
- Actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process
- Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for all Adeptia products
- Articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Identifying all technical issues within assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for development and delivery of custom demos and PoCs
- Responsible for presenting the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Discuss the technical customer requirements and answer technical questions about the product
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Work with sales team to prepare proposals
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Travel when needed Ė potentially up to 50%
- 3+ years relevant experience in software vendor sales
- Experience and familiarity with Integration and BPM products and marketing a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to client inquiries via e-mails, RFPs, and submitting reports
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- A proven track record in software sales preferred but not necessary
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and demonstrate commitment to the sales effort
Java Developer New
Location: New Delhi, India
- Work as software engineer.
- Document requirements, Design & unit test cases.
- Design, code, unit test and debug software applications.
- Troubleshoots problems & provide customer support.
- Adhere to Java programming standards and best practices.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- B.Tech degree in any discipline.
- 2-3 Years of software development experience in Java/J2EE/XML technologies.
- Proficient in Core Java, Multithreading, File IO operation, Reflection, RMI, Call back implementation, XML Parsing, JDBC/ODBC, JSP, Servlet, Ajax, JDO, PL/SQL.
- Experience with any web server.
- Well versed with Eclipse IDE & its debugger.
- Experience in code refactoring, code merging, unit testing, best coding practices.
- Good in Objected oriented design & Development.
- Understanding of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to quickly learn & adapt new technology.
- Must be self motivated & have passion for problem solving.
Following will be added advantage:
- Good in Front end graphical user interface design.
- Exposure to Swing , web services/ SOAP, UML for OOAD, Maven for build management, CVS for code versioning.
SENIOR CONSULTING ARCHITECT/ENGINEER
Location: New Delhi, India
Adeptia is seeking a Senior Consulting architect or engineer who will be responsible for providing consulting services and delivering solution implementations to customers. Leverage experience in a wide range of critical process improvement disciplines including business process management, knowledge management, personalization, business intelligence, application integration, and software development. Proven ability to quickly understand a client's business strategy, their business processes, and to develop technical solutions to support their business strategy. Experienced with integrating software applications through web interfaces using industry standards like Web Services, JMS, XML and SOAP, or via proprietary EAI/B2Bi toolsets. Proven experience with oversight and delivery of the entire lifecycle of software solutions. Must have excellent client-facing verbal, written and phone communications skills. Minimum of 6 years of related experience required.
SENIOR QA ENGINEER
Location: New Delhi, India
Adeptia is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance engineer to specify, design, implement and execute comprehensive test suites for our products. Must have prior experience with creating written test plans, executing those plans, identifying and isolating problems, and contributing to the continuous quality initiatives. Minimum of 3 years testing experience required. Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills are essential. Must have hands-on experience with automated testing tools, strong background in integration technologies, working knowledge of databases, and a solid understanding of Windows and Linux/Unix.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adeptia is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.