Adeptia ESB Suite is an enterprise-class software product that is designed to integrate ANY APPLICATION with ANY DATA at ANY LOCATION. It combines process centric and services (SOA) based approach with application and partner integration. ESB Suite easily and quickly automates data flows and connects applications using industry-specific standards.
ESB Suite is a web-based, graphical, easy to use solution that allows customers to integrate disparate information sources, databases and software applications both within an enterprise and across customers, vendors and business partners. These integration data flows can be implemented within hours and days.
Adeptia is UNIQUE because it enables automation of not just system-to-system (straight thru) data flows but also the more common human-to-system or system-to-human business processes where business users need to interact with running data flows to view information, correct errors and resubmit data if needed.
Adeptia ESB Suite allows companies to "centrally manage" all their integration interfaces from one, web-based application. All the application touchpoints, database connections, protocols, Web Services, formats and schemas, mapping rules, data validations, triggers, alerts and notifications and run-time logs are all managed from one place. On an ongoing basis, as rules and formats change, this approach really simplifies the process of maintaining all the interfaces and data bridges.
Adeptia ESB Suite offers IT staff an easy and simple way to deliver highly complex process based integration for changing business needs. This enterprise-class software allows companies to leverage the Internet by deploying extended enterprise processes that link partners, suppliers and customers. ESB Suite is based on JAVA and XML technology. It combines powerful data transport functionality with comprehensive data mapping and transformation capabilities. It is perfectly suited for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Business to Business integration (B2Bi) scenarios.
This product has the following key components:
- Design Studio is a web-browser based collaborative environment for IT staff and business analysts to collaborate to design, configure and manage data flows
- Services Repository is a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based library of reusable objects such as data flows, schemas, mapping rules, workflow tasks and web services components that have been created using the Design Studio.
- Execution Engine is a run-time component that triggers, manages, routes and tracks the running of the data flows.
As noted above, Adeptia ESB Suite is a complete software solution that helps companies fully automate their data flows and integration interfaces. Some of the main benefits of the Adeptia solution are:
- Centrally Manage all Integrations: Adeptia ESB Suite allows companies to centrally manage, from a single product, all the Connections, Formats, Protocols, Mapping Rules, Triggers, Exception Handling and Data Flows for all your applications, customers and trading partners.
- Ease of Use: Adeptia has really made the work of designing and automating data flows and integration touchpoints very simple, easy and painless. Everything is graphical and wizard-driven, there is no need for any coding except for rare custom type of situations. This makes the advantages and benefits of an Integration Suite accessible to everyone. Adeptia takes a simple, 3-step process for creating integrations: Design the flow, Configure the services, Deploy the solution.
- Rapid Implementation: The ease of use and collaborative environment in Adeptia significantly reduces the time it takes to design and automate data flows. Adeptia offers pre-built data flow templates for quick configuration and deployment.
- Cost effective: Adeptia ESB Suite is attractively priced and is available on a subscription pricing model. This significantly reduces the size of the budget needed and also reduces the risk of trying this solution. This is another factor that makes the advantages and benefits of Integration Tools accessible to everyone.
- Process-centric, SOA-based approach: Adeptia takes an process-centric and services-based approach to Integration. This is important because most data flows are part of business processes and they require some data or information to be brought to the business user to review and make decisions.
- Ease of maintenance: Adeptia is based on a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach. This increases reusability and simplifies the process of making enhancements and changes to flows and business rules.
Adeptia ESB Suite is a flexible software product that is an ideal platform to create many types of data connectivity solutions and address different types of integration needs. Data Integration solutions offer a number of business benefits to companies. Some of the common uses of the product are listed below:
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI): Adeptia ESB Suite is perfectly well-suited for the typical application integration scenarios commonly found when connecting interfaces between various back-end systems and databases. Even in scenarios where the primary integration need is not EAI, there is still a need to connect with at least one back-end application or database either as a source or target. Adeptia can act as an Integration Broker and can connect with any message queue or Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) using the pre-built JMS protocol to exchange transactional or bulk messages.
- Business to Business Integration (B2Bi): Many Adeptia Suite customers use this solution to connect more easily and quickly with external organizations whether they are suppliers, partners, customers, distributors and regulatory bodies. This solution allows an organization to receive and automatically process files in different formats from various sources. This solution, for the first time in a single product, allows companies to extend their internal business processes to encompass external entities.
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) for Business Intelligence (BI): The ease of use and collaborative environment in Adeptia significantly reduces the time it takes to design and automate data flows. Adeptia offers pre-built data flow templates for quick configuration and deployment.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Integration: Adeptia ESB Data Integration Suite is attractively priced and is available on a subscription pricing model. This significantly reduces the size of the budget needed and also reduces the risk of trying this solution. This is another factor that makes the advantages and benefits of ESB Suite accessible to everyone.
- Integration Middleware: Adeptia software with its services repository is ideal for use as an SOA integration middleware where all the services and data flows can be created, managed and tracked from a single web-based interface.
- Services SOA Enablement: Many organizations have initiatives to extend their investments in legacy, existing applications by creating a services layer as a front-end to them. The adoption of Web Services has accelerated this trend and has made Web Services Enablement a credible integration strategy. Adeptia provides all the functionality needed to create a web services layer because it includes not only the Web Services client capability but also the ability to publish data flows as Web Services thus allowing business functions and integration APIs to be created for older applications.