Adeptia Enterprise Business Integration Management Suite (EBIMS) is a holistic enterprise-class software application designed to incorporate all integration disciplines including ETL, EAI (SOA, ESB) B2B, BPM within a single, collaborative, web-based application. Adeptia’s thoroughly holistic approach satisfies the broadest range of customer integration requirements at economical price points, in which customers pay only for the functionality they need, with the ability to upgrade and scale just by updating license keys. This approach, dramatically eliminates risk, maximizes investment, and prepares customers for the future. This approach is very different than most other enterprise-class integration vendors that offer five or six separate applications (typically through company acquisition) to provide the functionality that Adeptia includes within a single solution. Whereas other enterprise-class vendors add complexity, development time and cost due to disjointed offerings, Adeptia bridges the gap between integration disciplines, dramatically simplifying complex and diverse integration initiatives and reducing cost and development time as follows.
EBIMS includes the following four Adeptia Integration Suites within a single application, making it perfect for enterprises that are facing diverse and complex integration challenges and require a high level of agility to keep pace with the ever-changing business requirements.
Enterprise Business Integration Management Suite (EBIMS)
and Load (ETL)
Data mapping and transformation
Data conversion and migration
Data hubs, data marts and data warehouses
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
SOA Enablement and Governance
Connect Portals with
B2B Integration Suite
Business to Business Integration (B2Bi)
EDI X12, EDIFACT, XML, HL7, DB translation
Secure Communications and MFT
Trading Partner Management
Monitoring and Message Tracking
Process Modeling and Simulation
Rich, Dynamic Forms
Reports and KPI Dashboard
Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
All-in-One Design Benefits
The following are significant benefits that are directly achieved by implementing Adeptia’s all-in-one technology:
- Increased speed of delivery
- Improved quality and consistency
- A single support team for all business and technical users
- Easier to use
- Easier to maintain
- Easier for training
- Easier and more effective for planning
- Easier to document
- Substantially lower total cost of ownership
- Dramatically increased business agility
- A more accurate reflection of business processes
- Easier to share data between applications
- More effective collaboration
- More effective reuse of existing services
Adeptia Enterprise Business Integration Management (EBIM) Suite is a unified, packaged solution that offers all the features and functionality that one would need in a complete process-centric, SOA-based Integration Suite. This includes the following capabilities:
- Trading Partner Management is accessible via the built-in web-portal for users to easily and quickly configure trading partner profiles as well as rules for handling inbound and outbound relationships. ...Read More
- Managed File Transfer is the comprehensive, industry leading secure communications module that provides full data security with encryption, guaranteed delivery, VAN connectivity and high volume file transferring capabilities including ...Read More
- Standards Data Dictionaries and pre-built message schemas are included for ANSI X12 EDI, EDIFACT, RosettaNet, HIPAA/HL7, ACORD AL3/XML etc. This simplifies the task of mapping the data from (or into) these messages to internal formats and databases.
- Process Designer is a web-based design tool to help IT staff collaborate with business analysts (if needed) to easily create and document their data flows, routing rules and business processes in a highly graphical, intuitive way.
- Data Mapper is another web-based, graphical design tool that makes it really easy to specify ETL, mapping, validation and data cleansing rules to process the incoming information. Even very complex rules can be easily specified without writing any code. The Data Mapper supports Any-to-Any mapping, meaning transformation rules can be applied where sources and targets are in any different formats....Read More
- Rules based Routing allows complex data flows with complex rules to be specified such that routing of data, workflow tasks and information can be affected automatically in the process flows at run-time.
- Workflow Automation is available in the Adeptia EBIM Suite to allow manual human workflow tasks to be automated. This allows business users to interact with running data flows.
- Data Schemas and Protocols capability is included to support processing of data in any format whether it is Text or CSV, XML, any Databases (such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Suite, DB2, Sybase), EDI, HIPAA, ACORD AL3, any Fixed-Length file format, or any other format.
- Portal functionality including management of users and roles and their relationships, permissions based access and secure login access are some of the capabilities included in this solution.
- Task Manager is pre-built into this Integration solution to allow business users to see which tasks are waiting for them, their priorities and their due dates. Managers can see the Task Managers of their subordinates and they have the ability to reassign tasks if needed.
- Document Management is included in the Adeptia EBIM Suite and it allows users to upload and download documents securely and then track documents related to the various instances of the data flows.
- Real-time and Batch Triggers are available built into the solution. These allow flexibility in determining how the implemented integration solutions (data flows) will be executed. These can be simple scheduled triggers to run certain data flows at specific times or they can be real-time triggers that execute data flows based on certain events such as a file being dropped in an FTP folder or an email is received.
- Custom Service Plug-in capability allows important extensibility in this solution because any existing external programs, in any programming language, can be plugged-in as a service in the EBIM Suite and can be reused at any time in any data flows.
- Web Services in an important capability that is fully supported and included with the Adeptia product. Web Services client allows, within any process, an ability to access any web service and exchange data.