Adeptia B2B Integration (B2Bi) Suite is unique because it offers customers a state-of-the-art “process-centric” approach to a complex problem of integrating data and business processes with their trading partners. Adeptia leverages its expertise in Business Process Management (BPM) technology to help companies take a process-centric approach to IT to solve critical business problems quickly and easily. Organizations are learning that to be successful they need to effectively combine and utilize Processes, People and Technology to build a competitive advantage. B2B Integration Suite allows them to do so.
B2B Integration (B2Bi) Suite enables our customers to design, execute, manage, and monitor business processes that span across multiple steps, users, applications, and organizations – including different departments, business units, customers, partners, and suppliers.
Adeptia B2B Integration solution uses the concepts of service oriented architecture and process-based integration. It offers service orchestration to create and execute data flows. Numerous pre-configured B2B, EAI, ETL and EDI business process workflows are available for standard business processes. Some of the key components of B2B Integration Suite that allow this important capability are described below.
Process Designer Demo (5 minutes streaming video) - See how business analysts model and automate a purchase order flow using the process designer interface.
Process flow design is an important requirement of Business Process Integration. B2B Integration Suite includes a powerful and easy to use graphical component called the "Process Designer" that makes it easy for developers to design data flows.
- Visually model, create, update and maintain data flows that automate and enhance existing business systems and processes.
- A simple to use, drag and drop interface for developers to quickly create a process, document business rules and optimize execution.
- The ability to create enhanced integration when necessary, with easy to define programming or scripting.
- BPMN standards based notation for flows.
- Visually define business rules for the processes.
- Orchestrate pre-configured services and web services.
Adeptia includes support for an optional Process Modeler module. Process Modeler is a web-based design and modeling tool to help business analysts easily create and document their business processes in a highly graphical, intuitive way. The designed process can be exported to a PDF format document for sharing and archiving. Process Simulation is a built-in simulation system in the Process Modeler. It allows business analysts to apply timing, resource and cost parameters to the designed business process and then run simulations for cost and timing analysis and to identify the bottlenecks and see how the process may be optimized and improved.
Adeptia B2Bi software includes Workflow Automation capability to allow manual human workflow tasks to be automated. This allows business users and process participants to interact with running process flows. A web-based Task Manager is pre-built into this BPM solution to allow business users to see which tasks are waiting for them, their priorities and their due dates. Managers can see the Task Managers of their subordinates and they have the ability to reassign tasks if needed.
Adeptia B2Bi software includes a powerful, full-featured orchestration engine for automated process execution.
- Support for decision nodes, sub-processes, exception handling, forks and joins and loops allows execution of process flows of almost any complexity.
- Supports the concept of transactional execution using Java Transaction API (JTA).
- Directly executes the PF XML that is generated by the Process Designer.
- Typically a real-time event triggers the process flow. When a process flow is triggered the Process Engine takes over to execute the process flow