- About Us
- Contact Us
- EBIM Suite
- BPM Suite
- B2Bi Suite
- ESB Suite
- ETL Suite
- Product Methodology
Savvy, forward thinking companies utilize business process management (BPM) with the aim to automate and optimize business processes in a way that is a source of significant competitive edge. The ability to seamlessly connect with customers, partners, and co-workers is vital for an organizations' success; yet most enterprises store and exchange data in disparate and incompatible formats, which complicates processes and increases operational overheads as well as delays products or services delivery to the customers. Adeptia offers following products to help organizations deal with these challenges confidently, effectively and successfully.
Adeptia EBIM Suite
Adeptia Enterprise Business Integration Management Suite (EBIMS) is a holistic enterprise-class software application designed to incorporate all integration disciplines including ETL, EAI (SOA, ESB), B2B, BPM within a single, collaborative, web-based application. Adeptia’s thoroughly holistic approach satisfies the broadest range of customer integration requirements at economical price points, in which customers pay only for the functionality they need, with the ability to upgrade and scale just by updating license keys. This approach, dramatically eliminates risk, maximizes investment, and prepares Learn more…
Adeptia BPM Suite
Adeptia BPM Suite is a web-based Business Process Management solution that is designed to MODEL, AUTOMATE AND MONITOR business processes. This is a complete BPM solution that an organization will install on an internal server and users access it simply via a web browser. It is managed and maintained by the customer organization. Adeptia BPM is a complete, powerful while easy-to-use business process automation technology. Please refer to the datasheet here. On Premise BPM is this same product that is downloaded, installed and deployed in a way that is dedicated to your organization, just like Learn more…
Adeptia B2B Integration Suite
Adeptia Business to Business Integration (B2Bi) Suite is an enterprise-class software product that is designed to integrate CUSTOMER and PARTNER DATA with ANY APPLICATION or DATABASE using industry standards such as EDI, EDIFACT, RosettaNet, HIPAA/HL7, ACORD AL3/XML etc. It combines process centric and services (SOA) based approach with application and partner integration. B2B Integration Suite easily and quickly automates data flows and connects internal applications with external partners using Learn more…
Adeptia ESB Suite
Adeptia ESB Suite is an enterprise software product that is designed to integrate ANY APPLICATION with ANY DATA at ANY LOCATION. It allows customers to integrate disparate information sources, databases and software applications both within an enterprise and across customers, vendors and business partners. It is perfectly suited for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Business to Business integration (B2Bi) type of scenarios. Learn more…
Adeptia ETL Suite
Adeptia ETL Suite is a comprehensive solution that combines data transport with powerful metadata management and data transformation capability. It uses service-oriented architecture (SOA) and a process based model to create flexible and loosely coupled data flows that suit any aggregation or data warehousing solutions. It is Perfectly suited for Extract Transform and Load (ETL) type of scenarios. It focuses on rapid implementations through ease of use and cost effectiveness. Learn more…
Adeptia designed and developed the BPM Suite to address the most common challenges associated with integration and process automation. Solving these issues was the driving goal behind this product.
- Simplify complexity: Automating the process of sharing data betweens applications has always been considered as one of the most complex IT projects.
- Accelerate long implementation times: Process integration projects take a long time to complete because of the sheer quantity of design, programming and testing effort required to do the job.
- Minimize tedious coding: Integration projects typically require huge amount of coding to manually program business rules and data transformations. Even use of application Suites and other off-the-shelf products does not help much because they only provide libraries of functions that still need to be coded.
- Minimize need for expert users: Business process integration has usually required expensive consultants, experienced architects and users with extensive training.
- Incremental rather than enterprise-wide approach: A phased approach of starting small and building on each success builds support across organizations and leads to management buy-in.
Addressing these common issues significantly increases success rates and reduces risk of failure of business process management and integration projects.