- About Us
- Contact Us
EDI Integration Solution
Adeptia B2B Integration Suite offers powerful, yet easy-to-use EDI Integration solution that is ideal for organizations that want to automate the handling, processing and direct integration of their Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) communications. This EDI solution further strengthens the Business to Business Integration (B2Bi) capabilities of the Adeptia product line. Despite advances in XML and Web Services, EDI still remains the dominant standard for data exchange between companies and organizations. Moreover, certain EDI standards such as ACORD AL3 in Insurance industry and HL7 in Healthcare, have shown strong momentum in recent years. Adeptia B2B Integration Suite helps companies automate date flows that generate EDI messages from internal data or process incoming EDI messages and integrate them with internal applications and databases. Besides EDI-XML integration, Adeptia B2B Integration Suite includes full support for trading partner configuration and management.
Benefits of EDI Solution using Adeptia B2B Integration Suite:
- Enhance customer service by improving the speed and throughput of information while eliminating errors inherent in keying and re-keying
- Increase cash flow by reducing your invoicing and payment cycles
- Improve your company’s competitive advantage by opening opportunities with customers and suppliers to communicate and service them better
- Connect trading partners with your business systems
- Its components, which include mapping, partner configuration, translation processing, auditing, standards maintenance, XML translation, event based triggers and communications, are fully integrated within single application.
Quickly set up trading partners
Adeptia B2B Integration Suite enables you to configure new trading partners quickly via an easy-to-use interface. By using this interface you can setup inbound and outbound relationships with each trading partner in order to quickly respond to different EDI messages. For each trading partner, you can setup number of translation rules to process different incoming EDI messages and also to create the outbound EDI messages.
Streamline your business
To help streamline your business processes,Adeptia B2B Integration Suite provides outstanding application extensions that integrate seamlessly with leading ERP systems including:
- Or any back-end custom ERP systems
Improve process control
Adeptia B2B Integration Suite gives you maximum control over your EDI environment. You can setup event-driven messaging through an integrated job scheduler to control the processing of inbound or outbound messages. Leverage other services such as Web Services to exchange data with trading partners.
Adeptia B2B Integration Suite includes a graphical Mapping tool to help you map your native back-end data to EDI and vice versa. With powerful features such as Data Preview and Debugging any errors are reported as they happen as users are applying the mapping rules, so they can be corrected on the spot. Adeptia B2B Integration Suite includes the complete EDI Data Dictionary (version 4010) which is bundled with the application, while all the other EDI standards are also available for download.
Please also check the other Adeptia products:
- EBIM Suite: A holistic enterprise-class software application designed to incorporate all integration disciplines including ETL, EAI (SOA, ESB) B2B, BPM within a single, collaborative, web-based application.
- B2B Integration Suite: Integrate CUSTOMER and PARTNER DATA with ANY APPLICATION or DATABASE using industry standards
- ESB Suite: Complete integration solution designed to integrate ANY APPLICATION with ANY DATA at ANY LOCATION.
- ETL Suite: An easy-to-use data mapping solution for aggregating data from multiple sources to populate databases and data warehouses.
- BPM Suite: Business process management and workflow automation product.