- Remote Position: No
- Employment Type: Full-Time (Permanent)
- Location: Noida, India
- Education/Qualification: B. Tech/MCA in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience: 3-4 years
- Designing and implementing a build process and infrastructure that delivers high-quality software at a rapid pace.
- AWS provisioning, deployment, and monitoring.
- Responsible for the framework that provides the facility for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Responsible for collaborating with developers to build code, manage issues, and successfully deploy our software.
- Troubleshoot, compile and build failures, and facilitate resolution.
- Improve the speed, efficiency, and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
- Assist developers in managing version control branches/tags.
- Manage the deployment of software components into QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands on experience on build tools such as Maven.
- Experience in developing shell/Python scripting.
- Expert knowledge of source control management systems (i.e. GitHub) and code branching/merging strategies.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases administration (i.e. MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle).
- Ability to learn and evaluate emerging tools.
- Excellent communication skills.