How Does Adeptia’s Zendesk Connector Work?
Adeptia Connect allows you to connect and integrate Zendesk with any business application. Our zendesk API integration platform allows you to:
- Choose from a library of shared connections or create your own connection through a wizard and get started in minutes.
- Sync Zendesk data such as Forums, Items, Subscriptions, Tickets, Users, Requests and other objects to and from your Databases, ERP, CRM, and Marketing platforms.
- Graphically map Zendesk data to any other data format in minutes.
- Sync Zendesk data with third-party APIs.
- Sync Users with Salesforce or FreshBooks.
- Sync Zendesk with on-premise applications or databases via Secure Agent.
- There are many other Zendesk integrations available out-of-the-box in Adeptia Connect.
Zendesk Connector Details
Zendesk is customer service and support ticket software that allows you connect with customers on any channel. With Zendesk, you can offer excellent customer service for 24/7 support to, provide delightful experiences and generate more revenue. With Help Center, you can build a knowledge base, community, and customer portal that fits in seamlessly with your brand in a matter of minutes.
Zendesk integrations consist of two important components, Triggers and Actions. Triggers are used when Zendesk is your “Source” application and you want to sync-up data from Zendesk to your target system.
Actions are used when Zendesk is your “Target” application and you want to sync-up data from another business system into this application.
For more application connectors, click here.
Setting up of triggers allows you to sync-up Zendesk data objects with any application. When any event in Zendesk occurs such as creation of a new Support Ticket, updating of a Forum Post or creating a new User Subscription then the Trigger would automatically kick-off the related connection to sync-up this data with your target application.
User simply selects the Trigger from a drop-down list as shown in the image.
Some of the most common triggers are described here:
- New Group
- Triggers when a Group is added or updated. Once you add an organization or a company, you can create various groups for the organization. For example, if you are managing technical support for Shark Industries (organization), you can create various groups — one each for HR, Finance and Development.
- New Organization
- Triggers when an Organization is added or updated
- New Ticket
- Triggers when Ticket is added or updated
- New User
- Triggers when a User is added or updated
An Action specifies how the data will be transferred at the destination location. While configuring Zendesk as a target, you can select an Action from the list. Below is a snapshot of the drop-down menu that lists all the Actions.
Some of the Actions are listed here:
- Create or Update Ticket
- Create or Update User
- Create or Update Subscription
- Create or Update Membership
- Create or Update Item
- Create or Update Group
- Create or Update Request
- Create or Update Item
Here are some of the popular Zendesk connections in use.