B2B Monitoring and Tracking
The built-in B2B integration capabilities of the Adeptia’s solution provides rich, web-based monitoring and message tracking capabilities that allow business users to view whether message transactions are executing correctly. A critical element of a B2B integration solution is the ability to have real-time visibility into all activities, as well as the capability to notify the process owner immediately when problems occur. That way, these “exceptions” can be handled even before the trading partner realizes something is amiss. These capabilities are crucial to a smooth customer experience and to meeting business-critical Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Adeptia’s solution provides all these capabilities and more in its powerful trading partner integration solution. The following features are included:
- A Web portal allows business users to have secure login access and view currently running processes as well as historical records. Employees, customers, and suppliers can be provided access as well to enable them to see whether their exchanges were executed correctly, or whether there were errors requiring adjustment.
- Allows non-technical users, such as customer service representatives, to view message transactions per trading partner and answer phone queries
- Message Tracking and EDI transaction logs display all details such as messages, acknowledgments, and other relevant transactional data. A drill-down view provides detailed insight into current or archived process flows. Adeptia support is included to troubleshoot problems and identify specific errors.
- Search capabilities allow easy finding of specific messages and transactions, such as for a specific order, invoice, shipping notice, or acknowledgment.
- Handling errors and exceptions efficiently is absolutely critical for business success. As transaction volumes increase, so do exceptions, making the ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve them extremely important. Businesses who can do this well differentiate themselves quickly in the marketplace.
- Adeptia’s solution displays alerts and sends notifications about process failures or processes that might not complete on time.
- Error Analysis delivers a drill-down view to provide a detailed picture of current or archived process flows. Adeptia support is included to troubleshoot problems and identify specific errors.
- Prebuilt reports and logs are available for activity and throughput analysis.
- Logs provide the information needed for operational audits and proof-of-transactions.