Data Integration Datasheet
Adeptia’s Enterprise Data Integration capability is a comprehensive solution that combines data transport with powerful metadata management and data transformation capability. It uses Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and a process-based model to create flexible and loosely-coupled data flows that suit any aggregation or data warehousing solutions.
Adeptia’s Enterprise Data Integration offers a powerful middleware application to document, automate and execute critical data processes especially for creating and populating data marts from various internal or external data sources. This allows data to be received from multiple sources in different formats and mapped to a common database schema. This enterprise-class software allows companies to centrally manage their data schema and mapping rules in a central repository and directly archive those rules in PDF documents for easy sign-off.
- Centrally manage all integration interfaces within one solution
- Document and formalize data flows and mapping rules
- Enforce data validation rules by specifying them in processes
- Ensure data flows are constant and repetitive, not ad-hoc
- Trigger data flows based on real-time or scheduler events
- Specify error-handling rules and manage exceptions
- Accelerate return on investment by realizing significant cost savings on integration projects