Five Reasons Companies Should Invest in Modern Data Integration Solutions
Organizations are shifting their data integration strategies into high gear amidst a storm of maturing automation technology and the economic pressures of the ongoing disruption. And so, 78 percent of IT leaders plan to make significant investments in modern technological solutions over the next 12 months. Subsequently, many enterprises are accelerating their automation projects to help navigate this disruption.
Modern data integration solutions powered by automation and self-service capabilities accelerate digital transformation across multiple business ecosystems. They empower companies to onboard customers faster, deliver the value promised to those customers, improve teams’ productivity, and create new revenue streams, all while boosting companies’ ability to predict trends, make changes, and run faster in order to scale up and seize the moment, especially in times of rapid change.
But why companies should invest in modern data integration solutions? We did some research to learn what’s driving these automation initiatives. Here are the top five reasons companies are adopting a modern data integration approach to deliver better business outcomes.
1. Faster Customer Onboarding: Self-service integration solutions enable non-technical business users to onboard customers 80 percent faster. Users can rely on easy-to-navigate screens to implement onboarding connections much more quickly. In addition, they empower customers to self-onboard and self-manage to streamline business transactions.
2. Improved Teams’ Productivity: Self-service integration enables non-technical business users to implement data connections while freeing IT to focus on more high-value, strategic business priorities. So, the pressure slowing down the IT teams gets distributed and minimized.
3. Increased Cost Savings: Companies can witness cost reduction by freeing up scarce and expensive IT data integration experts. Also, by putting business workers in control of customer onboarding, they can get it done faster – thereby increasing cost savings.
4. Maximized Customer Lifetime Value: Companies can connect with customers faster, so they can meet the needs and requirements of those customers without delay. This makes customers happy and satisfied. These customers are more likely to buy more products or services from the company and ultimately stay longer.
5. Faster Revenue Growth: When businesses deliver the value promised to customers faster, they can become brand evangelists and invest in other products or services from the company. That helps companies accelerate revenue growth and reduce overhead costs.