Adeptia Employee Profile Series: Amit Trivedi
Amit Trivedi, a hardworking and focused employee, has been working as a Software Architect in Adeptia’s Software Development division for the last ten years.
With a strong work ethic and exemplary problem-solving skills, Amit has a central role to play in carrying out development processes and delivering projects on time. His strong leadership skills and positive approach have empowered the team to streamline processes and generate outstanding results.
Apart from being known for his technical acumen, Amit is also known for his friendliness and impressive team skills.
Let us see what he has to share with us.
- What are your roles and current job responsibilities at Adeptia?
I am working as a Software Architect, and a full-stack developer, in the Software Development division of Adeptia. I am responsible for taking care of the development process and managing the team.
2. How long have you been working in Adeptia’s Software Development team
I have been working with Adeptia for the past ten years.
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
I introduced the Extjs framework to enrich the GUI of Adeptia Connect. I also implemented OWAPS security in the product. In addition, I was involved in microservices implementation.
4. What is a feature of Adeptia’s solution that you’re most excited about or proud of?
The best features of Adeptia Connect include security, GUI, and microservices.
5. If you are asked to choose Android or iOS, what would it be?
I would go with Android.
6. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
The best thing about Adeptia is that it offers an environment that encourages everyone to speak their mind. Its flat organizational structure empowers employees to participate in important conversations and exchange ideas with the senior management team. On top of that, Adeptia’s flexible and friendly environment ensures that its employees can create a work-life balance, which is essential for their physical, emotional, and mental health.
7. What are your hobbies?
I love to play and watch cricket. I also love to watch movies and web series.
8. What are your top three all-time favorite movies?
My all-time favourite movies are:
- Tanu weds Manu
9. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
The process of development is always challenging. We must keep updating our technologies and perform implementations to deliver results. And that allows us to learn new skills and ultimately grow.
10. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
If you’re a person who is willing to learn and grow, Adeptia is your place. You will get numerous opportunities to hone your skills and become the best version of yourself.