Adeptia Employee Profile Series: Richa Rathi
Richa Rathi, a dynamic and dedicated employee, has been working with Adeptia as a Software Tester for more than a year.
With superior technical and problem-solving skills, Richa plays a crucial role in successfully creating as well as executing stringent quality test cases to prevent the release of poor-quality products. Her exemplary diligence and optimistic outlook have helped the team perform, deliver, and ultimately thrive.
Let us see what she has to share with us.
1. What is your role and current job responsibilities at Adeptia?
I am working as a Software Tester in Adeptia. I am responsible for analyzing use cases/requirements to ensure the validity of myriad functionalities. I also create and execute test cases to provide bug-free and premium quality products to our customers.
2. How long have you been working in Adeptia’s services team?
I have been working with Adeptia since April 2020.
3. What is your most significant accomplishment in Adeptia so far?
During my journey with Adeptia, I have single-handedly tested complex features and delivered them on time.
4. What is a feature of Adeptia’s solution that you’re most excited about or proud of?
Though all the features are outstanding, its user-friendly B2B integration and EDI capabilities intrigue me the most.
5. If you are asked to choose between Android or iOS, what would it be?
I would prefer Android.
6. Can you shed some light on how Adeptia’s culture and ambience motivate you to work?
Adeptia’s friendly environment, open culture, and flexible work timings are big motivators.
7. What are your hobbies?
I love cooking and playing badminton.
8. What’s your top three all-time favorite movies?
The Pursuit of Happyness
The Blind Side
9. What do you love the most about working with Adeptia?
I love Adeptia’s flexible working hours as well as leave policies and its cooperative work environment.
10. Do you have anything to share with newly joined Adeptians?
Adeptia is a great workplace for freshers to enhance their technical skills. Keep an open mind and have a strong learning attitude, and you’ll be a pro in no time.