Why Secure Data Exchange is Essential for Businesses
Organizations constantly indulge in exchanging information or data that may include, documents, multimedia (audio/video), graphics, construction plans, computer programs, images and e-books. This ability to share files, collaborate, and communicate smoothly helps companies improve data integrity and cut down overhead costs. Additionally, sharing and managing data improves the way it is analysed, thereby elevating its value.
Benefits of File Exchange
- Increased Convenience: File exchange capability provides access to information in an easy, instantaneous, convenient manner. Hence, the amount of time, effort, and energy are alleviated substantially.
- Reduced Costs: Organizations are not required to have the infrastructure to store, exchange, and maintain files with a file-sharing mechanism in place. This helps in saving a huge sum of money. Organization’s operational expenses are therefore cut down further.
- Enhanced data integrity: The integrity of data is enhanced with a file-sharing mechanism, and especially when precautions are taken. Such data is less prone to thefts, manipulations, loss, and other kinds of interferences that may disturb its reliability and accuracy too. So, the decisions, conclusions, and interpretations derived from the data are dependable.
Why Secure File exchange?
Simply having access to a mechanism that facilitates file transfer is not enough. In a highly competitive environment, businesses are susceptible to multiple security threats and risks of data leaks & thefts, and they need a secure file transfer mechanism to safeguard and reliably transfer their sensitive, business-critical data.
Organizations need a secure file transfer instrument that is not only of high-quality but also arranges and moves data at the speed of business. In addition, it offers a specific file-sharing application that aids customers and employees, along with trading partner collaboration crucial for businesses presently.
Adopting a secure file exchange mechanism helps reap a multitude of benefits. Some of these include:
- Transparent Collaboration: Establishing a connection between internal as well as external file sharing and business data workflows.
- Security: Protecting sensitive data with structured access control without disruptions to user workflows.
- Auditability: Monitoring all files being exchanged to eliminate security gaps and governance pitfalls.
- Automation: Automating the discovery and remediation of unencrypted data
What Makes Up a Robust File Exchange Solution
With a robust file exchange solution, businesses can modernize their file-sharing as well as file transfer, all from a single platform. Powerful file exchange solutions offer advanced encryption for both data in rest and at motion, top-notch reporting, logging, and dashboard tools, structured user authentication and process automation capability, and Trojan scanning and data loss prevention features respectively.
Several business-oriented file-sharing capabilities define a formidable secure file exchange solution:
- Seamless data movement: Secure file sharing solutions enable seamless internal and external data flows with a wide range of protocols and data connectors.
- Monitoring Dashboards: Information is available real-time with an easy to use dashboard. This capability helps organizational sectors like healthcare and finance streamline their auditing process to boot. In addition, companies can check whether the data delivered was correct.
- Business Process Automation: Organizations can also easily create, transform, and automate integrations along with file flows using a secure file exchange mechanism that leverages APIs.
- Complete Consolidation: Organizations can consolidate application-to-application, cloud as well as other significant file-based integration processes onto a single platform to streamline control and management.
Secure your File Exchange with Adeptia
Adeptia’s integration solution offers a centralized platform that is responsible for governing and securing companies’ managed file transfer system along with ecosystem messaging needs. With features like secure and end-to-end encrypted environment, end-to-end visibility and control over highly critical data flows, Adeptia’s integration platform offers total control over your business data exchange.