How Does Adeptia’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector Work?
Adeptia Connect allows you to connect and integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with any business application. Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration platform allows you to:
- Choose from a library of shared connections or create your own connection through a wizard and get started in minutes.
- Sync Microsoft Dynamics CRM data such as Customers, Accounts, Contacts and other objects to and from your Databases, ERP, and Marketing platforms.
- Graphically map Microsoft Dynamics CRM data to any other data format in minutes.
- Sync Microsoft Dynamics CRM data with third-party APIs.
- Sync Microsoft Dynamics CRM with on-premise applications or databases via Secure Agent.
- There are many more Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations available out-of-the-box in Adeptia Connect.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM App Connector Details
Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations consist of two important components, Triggers and Actions. Triggers are used when Dynamics CRM is your “Source” application and you want to sync-up data from Dynamics CRM to your target system.
Actions are used when Dynamics CRM is your “Target” application and you want to sync-up data from another business system into this application.
For more application connectors, click here.
Setting up of triggers allows you to sync-up Dynamics CRM data objects with any application. When any event in Dynamics CRM occurs such as creation of a new Contact, updating of an Account or creating any record then the Trigger would automatically kick-off the related connection to sync-up this data with your target application.
User simply selects the Trigger from a drop-down list as shown in the image.
An Action specifies how the data will be transferred at the destination location. While configuring Dynamics CRM as a target, you can select an Action from the list. Here is a snapshot of the drop-down menu that lists all the Actions.
Here are some of the popular Microsoft Dynamics CRM connections in use.