10 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Attend Gartner’s 2015 AADI Summit In Las Vegas
It’s that time of year again when Adeptia begins planning for the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit, December 1-3, 2015 in Las Vegas. We are finalizing the logistics of our platinum sponsorship this year with a larger booth space, a longer solution provider speaking session and a fun theme that we will unveil closer to the event. The topic for AADI this year is:
“Empowering Innovation, Leading Transformation”
As mobile, cloud and the Internet of things transform businesses, your application strategy must evolve to seize new opportunities. Prepare for your digital future at Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit. Update your app strategy with the latest insights on mobile, cloud, analytics, user experience and APIs.
We actually love everything about AADI including meeting with our existing customers and introducing ourselves to new ones.
Here are 10 reasons why you should love AADI too!
- Awesome Gartner Analyst Presentations: Gartner analysts present select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Meet privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you’d like to discuss
- Insightful Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours
- End-User Case Studies: Watch end users personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions
- Workshops: Attend intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific “how to” topics in a small group environment
- Town Hall Sessions: Participate in open Q&A sessions and pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas
- Solution Showcase: Obtain exclusive access to Adeptia and over 48 other exhibitors to make informed decisions
- Group Rate Discount: Receive a discount if you attend as a group
- Events on Demand: After AADI, access recorded session for one year after the event
- Pre-event Boot Camp: Arrive early and get up to speed quickly in a series of focused presentations on key trends, strategies & vendors
Read an excerpt from one of Gartner’s research notes on The 12 Principles of Application Architecture for Digital Business and IoT to get a taste of what to expect onsite.
Keep an eye out for additional information from us leading up to AADI. And let us know if you need help justifying your attendance, including obtaining discounted and free tickets based on availability. We would love to see you there.