Why Should You Use Self-service Data Integration?
As organizations continue to invest in an increasing number of applications, it’s important that they find ways to consolidate them with their existing technological solutions.
After all, disconnected applications can make organizations go down the rabbit hole of problems – whether it’s preventing lines of business from gaining access to important data or compelling employees to enter information through manual means across multiple applications. As a result, organizations rely on a cumbersome variety of data integration solutions.
But among all those different types of data integration, self-service is the most powerful. Why?
Self-service data integration solutions enable non-technical business users to consolidate data and applications much more quickly while freeing IT to drive more strategic tasks. By connecting with customers much sooner, organizations can deliver customer satisfaction and accelerate revenue.
This blog post illustrates reasons why companies need to use self-service data integration to drive value.
Unlocking the Power of Self-service Data Integration
- Empower non-technical business users to create connections: Self-service data integration solutions enable non-technical business users to implement data connections much more quickly and effectively. As a result, companies can build connections with their customers. This helps them identify the needs and requirements of those customers and meet them.
- Onboard customers 80 percent faster: Self-service data integration solutions enable non-technical business users to onboard customers 80 percent faster. They can point and click through easy-to-navigate screens to implement onboarding connections much more quickly and accurately.
- Free up IT headcount: When non-technical business users can drive data-driven operations, IT becomes free to focus on more important, high-value tasks. As a result, it becomes easier for companies to drive innovation and facilitate growth.
- Delight customers and deliver the value they’ve been promised: When business workers get to connect with customers sooner, they can inadvertently address their needs and requirements. Now, because customers receive the value they’ve been promised, they become satisfied with the service.
- Create new revenue streams in business: When customers become satisfied, it’s likely that they invest in other products or services offered by the company. Also, faster onboarding and good service make them stay longer with the company. In both ways, the company is able to accelerate its revenue growth.
To summarize, companies can leverage modern data integration solutions powered with self-service and automation to empower non-technical business users to create data connections, onboard customers 80 percent faster, free up IT headcount, satisfy customers, and create new revenue streams in business.
Schedule a demo to learn how Adeptia’s data integration solution can help you drive your business forward.